Filed under: + Releases +, Albums | Tags: 2012, a strange adventure, bandcamp, bass notes, black hole induced vacation, black holes, electronic, EPs, experimental, footwork, future bass, garage, hardcore, idm, juke, megawave, other dimensions, psy, psychedelic, science, serene energy bubble, spy, tech, the tleilaxu music machine, tleilaxucore, vortex beats
BLACK HOLE INDUCED VACATION
released May 16th, 2012 by TLEILAXUCORE
Available for free / donation at Bandcamp. The original files uploaded are 24bit / 96000hz wavs. The compression used by bandcamp for the streaming audio quite noticeably lessens the sound quality & makes the volume go all crazy… downloading is highly recommended.
Black hole vortex beats straight from another dimension! According to science, black holes produce the deepest bass notes in the universe (http://www.cbc.ca/news/story/2003/09/09/black_hole030909.html). So don’t forget to turn yr bass up! ^ ^ ^ ^
1. A Strange Adventure
2. Black Hole Induced Vacation
3. Serene Energy Bubble
Filed under: Albums | Tags: 2-step, adaptability quotient, augmented psychological and physiological effects, bandcamp, bluebird artichoke, braindance, breakcore, breakhop, circuit 5 visuals, d bene tleilax, darkwave, diabolically philosophical, different levels, dreamstep, dubstep, eclectic music, electroneology, estoy listo (para cambiar), familiar and obscure aesthetics, garage, haunted dreams, hollywood lovefest, idm, impact variance, lovestep, melodelic, melodistep, my little houseboat, neurological and asomatous systems, new directions, no yeah like, novel, obscure aesthetics, party electronix, posidelic, pretentious academia, prettystep, progstep, psych-hop, psytek, purposeful realization, rational design, reformulation, scientific research, scientificultural, sleepwave, smartbreaks, something magical, spacebeat, spacehop, spacetek, squaretek, sublimation of an inclination, the science of electronic music, tryptyk, unpredictable, unusual, wacky techno, you're square
~~~PRELIMINARY FORAYS INTO ELECTRONEOLOGY~~~
released Feb 29, 2012 by TLEILAXUCORE
Available for free / donation at Bandcamp. The original files uploaded are 24bit / 96000hz wavs. The compression used by bandcamp for the streaming audio quite noticeably lessens the sound quality & makes the volume go all crazy… downloading is highly recommended. For better streaming quality visit this album’s page on last.fm & then go to the individual track pages for full length streams ::: http://www.last.fm/music/The+Tleilaxu+Music+Machine/preliminary+forays+into+electroneology
The latest study to be published in the prestigious Scientificultural Journal of Tleilaxucore!!
This release is an eclectic presentation of music approached with the explicit goal of pushing the science of electronic music in novel, unusual, and perhaps unpredictable directions—a science hereby defined in this context as “electroneology”. A massive variety of influence is alluded to in this work; the research stems from and includes reformulations of both familiar and obscure aesthetics, making the results generally accessible and informative to those aware of any number of components which constitute the wide field of party electronix. Much like rational molecular design, the interfaces which bind to the listener have been modified and rearranged for augmented psychological and physiological effects. Naturally, due to the unique meta/physical composition of each individual, there will be variance in how it impacts users’ neurological and asomatous systems. Detailed experiential feedback from participants is encouraged as well as commentary and constructive critique from peers similarly involved in this arena of study.
1. Different Levels
2. Adaptability Quotient
3. You’re Square
4. Diabolically Philosophical
5. My Little Houseboat
6. No Yeah Like
7. Hollywood Lovefest
8. Purposeful Realization
9. Haunted Dreams
10. Sublimation of an Inclination
11. Bluebird Artichoke
12. Estoy Listo (Para Cambiar)
13. Something Magical
Filed under: Compilations | Tags: 2011, black friday, bluebird artichoke, d bene tleilax, diabolically philosophical, do not buy this, eclectic, flaccid plastic records, homotown, magical bass, occupy international, Quinceañera, th' mole, the tleilaxu music machine, you're square
1. CEREALxKILLAZ – Untitled
2. Black Baby – Backwards Baby
3. The Tleilaxu Music Machine – Bluebird Artichoke
4. devin.jpeg – Output 1
5. Consistency Nature – Eclipsed By A Man Who Smudges You
6. Ohmega Sir – Fatbabychaser
7. hlo – The Quinceanera Singer Fantasy Girl Glitch Mix
8. Mstr Cylndr – Mono St. Hooker
9. Self Help – Just How Vibrant Can It Get?
10. h8 no.3 – hashshashin’s sigh
11. Dino Felipe – Sexuality (Written by Atom TM – Sexy Sounds by Sarah Copeland)
12. Proud Father & The Circulatory System – live clash-up excerpt
13. Possum – love n junk
14. Playing With Nuns – I Saw the Dizzy Girl
15. teh soup rebellion – Untitled Circuit Bending Experiment
16. Aetherius – Embrace Annihilation!
17. Dental Work + Free Love Association – 380 Under The Couch (MEXIMILF MIX)
18. Jason “Evil” Covelli – Finger on the Trigger
19. RedSK – Herbal High
20. Massive Junk – 4 [Puke]
21. Lady Cumdumpster – Couldn’t Get This One To Work
22. Cordarro:TheSea – The Creepwell
23. tooth_eye – i wish i was a 16 yr old mexican female in Denver, working illegally at the airport
24. Casper Decker – Extra Phase
25. Temp Sound Solutions – Phantos
26. WOLFHOUSE – Deathcore Scenesters (Extended Version)
27. A Beautiful Lotus – Great Nights
28. Pollux – Oh Nic Endo, Oh My Love [remix of CEREALxKILLAZ – Untitled]
29. Yip-Yip – Dead End
01. Dead Prez "Globalization (Scene Of The Crime)"
02. Filastine "Btalla (featuring Rabah)"
03. The Tleilaxu Music Machine "You're Square"
04. Sole "I Think I'm Ben Bernanke"
05. Riddlore? "State Of The Nation" produced by Black Mass Plastics
06. DJ 0.000001 "Institutionalized (Suicidal Tendencies Cover)"
07. Bloodysnowman "Animal Candy"
08. PT Burnem "Midas Touch"
09. Bit-Tuner "They Live"
10. Dadalú "Conmigo"
11. Revenge "Wandering Heart (featuring Ira Lee)"
12. Speed Dial 7 "Shit Is Real" produced by DJ Gordski
13. InDepth "Alternative Ways Of Sacrifice"
14. Astroid Boys "Welcome To The Zoo (Flying Skulls Remix featuring Lokae)"
15. Zucchini Drive "Howler Than Thou"
16. Curse Ov Dialect "Gargoyle Of Gold"
17. Pip Skid "Turn It Up" produced by DJ Kutdown, scratches by Skratch Bastid
18. Mochipet "Oh Just Another Bombtrack (Featuring Rage Against The Machine)"
19. Kaigen "Counterplan B"
20. Père Dodudaboum "Fait Le Bien Sur La Côte Ouest (Do It Fine On The West Coast)"
21. Infinite Livez "Magnetic Doo Doo"
22. Bobby Joe Ebola & The Children MacNuggits "Pac-Man & Pop Tarts"
23. Blondtron "Wolf Like Me (TV On The Radio Cover)"
24. Th' Mole "Chonga Chonga (Falcon Squawk)"
Do Not Buy This Compilation – homotownrecord$$$ – 2011 (black friday)
1. Dithyramb – Dithylude
2. The Electric Nature – Super Space Disco Dance Party
3. Art Vandelay – Hella
4. Time Of Wolves – Introduction City
5. Hleger – Lego Island Consultation
6. GANGI – IHVH ALVH VDOTh
7. Ergomatic – Ergolude I
8. Illegal Alien – “Why don’t they just reveal themselves?”
9. Space Time – We Baked A Cake
10. HLO – WTF
11. ∆RCHITECT – Space Cruuuuunk!
12. Lola Lashkey – ____
13. BOY MTN – Agave
14. Yo! – $up?
15. Ergomatic – Ergolude II
16. The Blank Tapes – 1988
17. Dream Panther – Piani Beat
18. ZOO – Eric
19. Shisa – Straight Up Fucking Darkness With Bells
20. The Tleilaxu Music Machine – Diabolically Philosophical
21. Koldskål – WEIRD
22. Dithyramb – Spirit House
23. Julious Jive – Ladybug Blues II
24. Whirlynn Pop – Man Is Five
25. Elsa’s Charm – Moon Whispers
26. Lately Lewd Lude – Lately Lewd Lude
27. Blue Tape Red Tape – Grape Nuts
28. ZOO – ZULUDE
29. Grandma’s Crushed Ice Houses – Splat
30. Ergomatic – Ergolude III
31. PAN – Northern Mariana Islands
32. Lately Blu Blu – Grave
33. Hleger – Hlegerlude
34. Mikki Maus – The Isolated Lovers (fah)
Filed under: Albums | Tags: 2010, art school hipster, broken-clash, d bene tleilax, dancemosh, diamond eyed coyote, diy dancefloor, electro, electroclash, experimental electro, freak out, hardcore electro, independent music, indie trash, LA shit, los angeles, megawave, punk rock electro, rock n roll industrial, rock n tronix, screamo, the tleilaxu music machine, ttmm, unspinnable, wacko electro, weird dance music
Released on October 11th, 2010.
Digital : you set the price, zero or include a tip if you’re feeling gracious :
Badass, future million dollar collectible hand constructed physical version (by mail, shipping included) :
@ shows : $5
The album download includes 7 main tracks plus 2 bonus songs. As many probably know a few of these tracks have been floating around on the internet for a while. On this album are the new & improved mixes that nobody anywhere has heard until now. Also included are the full size front/back cover art files, and the black & white “insert” sheet of lyrics & art.
The physical copies consist of CDRs decorated with paint pens in a glossy full color cd jacket hand-sewn together on the sides, with a double-sided b/w photocopied insert (also with the bonus tracks).
Streaming may sound a little demented on Bandcamp from the lofi quality of mp3 they use for it. It can also be streamed from last.fm which may be better:
1. You Onto Somethin
2. I Never Know
4. Hey Cliché
6. Clicks Into Place
7. Diamond Eyed Coyote
(8) Might Not Be Around
Filed under: Albums, Theory | Tags: a flow of code, ambient, atmospheres, aural data, avant-garde, CDrs, complexity, d bene tleilax, DIY, experimental, feedback, industrial, layering, Minor Label, noise, non-physical environments, obscurity, processing information, realtime experience, rivers in space, rough sound, sound art, soundscapes, strangeness, stuttering glitch industrial, subtle moods, textures, the tleilaxu music machine, twistery, undefined possibilities
Available for free / set your own price.
1. All Hangs Together (rev)
2. The Pattern Dome (rev)
3. Fluid Solid Motion (rev)
4. Cognitive Dissonance (rev)
5. A Convergence (rev)
6. Experiential Information (rev)
7. Understand (rev)
8. Dislocation (rev)
9. Fear Stunts Progress (rev)
10. Esoteric Focus (rev)
11. Pixelated Reality Textures (rev)
12. Empirical Elimination (rev)
13. Consciousness After Death (rev)
“A Flow of Code” was originally released a million years ago, and is a collection of various experimental noise soundscapes I created between 2000 and 2003. After a couple of years, I decided to turn the entire album around and play it in reverse from the end of the last track to the beginning of the first. Brilliant, no? I found it created an entirely new atmosphere for the record and I quite enjoyed it.
The nature of these types of compositions lends itself to such twistery; indeed without my explanation, I doubt anybody would be the wiser. To me, the purpose of “noise” and “ambient” music is to create subtle mood shifts and a potential multiplicity of non-physical environments that the listener flows through as if being carried along by a river in space (or the not-so-subtle thrust down a rocky waterfall, as it may be). The experience of listening is more akin to being in a wide open world of as yet undefined possibilities and feelings, whereas the rigidly structured rhythms & tonalities of songs tend to bring the listener via a predefined route to a specific destination. Perhaps noise does this too, but the ride is at very least much stranger, the destination more obscure.
Additionally, the amount of aural data in noise compositions tends to be exponentially greater than otherwise repetitive songs, giving the attentive listener much more information to process and incorporate into their realtime experience of existence while listening. In this way I find it similar to nature–a complex textural layering of data upon data upon data, much of it never repeated exactly, only in infinite variations if at all.
The most appropriate way to take in this album (and others like it) is to relax, dip into a meditative state, close your eyes and see where it takes you…
The original version is available here :::
A Flow of Code was also released in Germany in 2003 as a limited edition CDr in a machine-sewn sleeve by noise / experimental DIY label Minor (catalog number MINOR009). Images from this release can be seen in the images section of the discogs.com release page.
Filed under: dj mixes | Tags: 2-step, 666gangstaz, a1 bassline, breakbeat, broken beats, converter, d bene tleilax, deathrock, dj mujava, dj sets, dj slugo, east los, electroass, electromeca, ennio morricone, foobar, fun, goth, grave haus, house, i will shank you for a penny, idm, industrial, juke, kandy graver, mediafire, mixcloud, mixtapes, morthem vlade art, nora keyes, o9, party, pharoahe monche, power noise, prefect, radioclit, rave, rhythmic noise, siouxsie & the banshees, tha sco, the tleilaxu music machine, the undoing of david wright, trg, ttmm, vengaboys, whoremongr, winamp, witch rave, witch rave at da grave haus, witchery
stream it here (mixcloud)
download it here (mediafire)
1. nora keyes – small apart
2. i will shank you for a penny – boots
3. radioclit – we like to party (remix of vengaboys)
4. DJ mujava – township funk (TRG remix)
5. tha sco – yes yes
6. A1 Bassline – shock headed
7. electroass – dj slugo vs. pharoahe monche mashup
8. 666gangstaz – tag team dub
9. whoremongr – shakingtheflesh
10. o9 – monkie with a gun
11. electromeca – no singin on it
12. prefect – harry
13. converter – ehs
14. the undoing of david wright – by the sign of the disceaux
15. morthem vlade art – someone with a transparent eyes
16. siouxsie & the banshees – red light
17. ttmm – i saw her die (rmx of ennio morricone’s “chi l’ha vista morire”)